My Thoughts, My World, My Blog

I work in Community Relations for a Christian Non-profit organization in Idaho, where I live with my beautiful wife Amy and our 2 children.

Name:
Location: Boise, ID

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Nrb final evening

This years NRB Banquet was a great evening. Here, Roger Zanders & Michael Boerner of Boise, Idaho's Mission Media join Natalie Nichols of Shades of Grace Ministries of Nacogdoches, Texas at the 2006 NRB Banquet.

The evening featured music by the CCM group Selah, as well as presentations of the Word by renowned author Kay Arthur and Honorary Chairman of the National Day of Prayer, Henry Blackabee. In addition, the crowd was addressed in a video greeting by President George W. Bush

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home