My Thoughts, My World, My Blog

I work in Community Relations for a Christian Non-profit organization in Idaho, where I live with my beautiful wife Amy and our 2 children.

Name:
Location: Boise, ID

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Church Done Right - Fellowship Church




Wow. My first impression walking into Fellowship Church in Grapevine, TX. Amazing. This place did it right. You walk into the bookstore alone and can get a hearty respect for the fact that these guys did their homework. Well done FC. You made church look GOOOD.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mark Wilson said...

Hey Chad! Please tell me a lot more about what you think they did right? I'd really really like to know. I live in Australia, so I can't go. But I'd like to hear your impressions and feelings.

Thanks,
Mark.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home